Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby Shower!

My department threw me a baby shower last night - I was completely blown away by the thoughtfulness of everyone here! Chris & the kids came over & both enjoyed helping mommy with the presents for Abby Cate.

Everything we received was a definite "need" since this little gal had nothing other than a few packs of diapers before then. She now has a car seat, a mattress, her "angel" monitor, some nightgowns, towels, washclothes, onesies, the most adorable little bitty shoes, a pink Bumbo, and even a few stuffed toys to keep her company. She also received many generous gift cards which we will be using for a few other items she will need once she arrives. After last night, I am definitely getting so excited for her to be born!!! I can't wait to hold this sweet little girl in my arms and wrap her up in this soft blanket!


Skyler particularly enjoyed the gift cards! She is ready to shop for her little sister!
We are so blessed to have friends and family that "showered" us with abundant blessings - we never dreamed that last night's shower would be as it was! Chris & I repeated to each other last night on the way home - "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think..." God has been so very good to us, and we are so very thankful!

No comments: