Grady's dinnertime prayer last night:
"Heavenly Father (comes out "Faddah"), thank you for God, thank you for food, please send me a boy baby! Amen!"
I asked him last night what we would name a baby boy if that is what mommy has. His answer? "Soccer ball!" Oh, the innocence of a 2 year old!
One more day! Skyler comes home tomorrow! YAY! Chris talked to the youth pastor today & she is doing just fine - having a blast with her buddies! I can't wait to see her & hear all about her week. Next week marks her one year spiritual birthday - it was last year at camp that she was saved! What a blessing!
I still haven't decided on where to go for dinner tonight! There is a B&B in town that serves only on the weekends and we've been dying to try it, so I'm leaning towards that.
Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment